Branch Operations Manager
Branch Operations Manager - Minster Insulation and Dry Lining - Liverpool, Merseyside
This position is working for Minster, a part of the Saint Gobain group - Global winners of TOP EMPLOYER 2017 and 2018.
Join the fastest growing national specialist insulation and dry lining distributor in the UK! As a Branch Operations Manager with Minster, you will be responsible for the operations of the yard and transport functions within our Liverpool branch. It'll be up to you to ensure all tools are in place for the smooth running of your branch, that sales targets are achieved and, of course, that excellent customer service is provided. You'll also be supporting the Regional Operations Director and acting as a main point of contact to improve operational activities and ensuring infrastructures are kept in order.
To be suitable for the Branch Operations Manager role, you will have:
- Previous managerial experience.
- Experience in logistics and planning is desired but not essential as training will be provided.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Forward thinking and the ability to make projections and motivate the team.
- A highly analytical and organised mind with the ability to communicate complex information with ease.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
- The capability to make strong decisions and demonstrate that you are a real problem solver.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a world class reputation? Then apply today!
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Working for a company who have won "TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER 2017 & 2018".
- Staff discounts on thousands of high street retailers and big known brands also leisure activities various other benefits.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: