Sales Office Assistant
Sales Office Assistant - Graham: The Plumbers' Merchant - Manchester
Graham are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018'
Are you organised, personable and looking for the next challenge in your career? If so, we may just have the opportunity you've been looking for!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales Office Assistant to join our Graham Manchester branch and provide support to the sales function. In particular, you will be maximising our business with contractors and liaising closely with the major manufacturers.
As a Sales Office Assistant with Graham, you will:
- Provide support to the sales function by looking for opportunities to cross sell, provide add-ons and upsell where possible.
- Undertake general office duties, including administration, booking in materials, checking invoices and dealing with account payments.
- Deal with customers on the telephone and face to face by advising customers on any queries they may have in relation to our products and services.
- Process orders.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from our customers looking to make and place orders.
- Interface with customers and suppliers.
So if you???
- Have experience within the trade or a similar merchant industry, that would be an advantage, although we offer full product training.
- Have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Enjoy working as a part of an ambitious and dedicated sales team.
- Can demonstrate experience of meeting Training and Competency requirements and be fully accustomed to using office and sales support systems.
- Share our 100% dedication to delivering excellent customer care.
???we may just be the right fit for each other! First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Working for a company who have won "TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER 2017 & 2018".
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee with Graham, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: