Trainee Sales Consultant - High End Estate Agency
Hamptons International is looking for highly driven individuals eager to take their first steps into the property industry.
Located in our London City headquarters, working 8:45 - 18:00 Monday to Friday, the role involves working as an extension of our front office branches to create and maintain relationships with our clients and generate business growth.
We are the first point of contact in the customer journey, advising on their biggest and most important asset - their property.
After our comprehensive induction course, we offer full and ongoing on the job training. There are many opportunities for progression within the department or Countrywides other businesses such as Commercial, Mortgages and Conveyancing.
We operate in a professional business environment that is simultaneously vibrant and lively. We have daily and monthly incentives as well as quarterly awards to drive the ongoing success of our department.
- Over 90 branches across the UK and 7000+ international partners
- Part of Countrywide, the UKs biggest property group
- We sell 20 properties a day and let one every 15 minutes
- The first ever UK Estate Agent to operate 24/7 - available to anyone, anytime, anywhere
- We work with high net worth and internationally recognised clients
- Luxury international property company
Remuneration and Benefits
We offer an extremely competitive commission structure with a focus on personal targets as well as a department leaderboard.
- OTE of ??27k+ per annum
- 23 days of holiday per annum (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Through Countrywide Perks at Work, discounts on groceries, cinema tickets, days out, holidays and much more
An interest and understanding of the property industry is beneficial but not essential. We accept candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds, both graduates and career changers. What is most crucial is candidates are confident, committed, diligent and enthusiastic.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Proactive attitude with good time management
- Target driven
- Maintaining outstanding customer service at all times
- Able to thrive as part of a team