INTERIM PUBLIC HEALTH Programme Manager - 4 MONTHS - SE England
INTERIM PUBLIC HEALTH Programme Manager - CONTRACT - 4 MONTHS - SOUTH EAST
I am currently working with a local health authority client who is looking for a Programme Manager with strong experience of dealing with public health projects.
Start Date: ASAP
Programme Manager role will entail:
- Commissioning public health programmes
- Supporting the public health team in developing innovative public health policies to tackle current health problems
- Assisting and working alongside the public health team
- Using existing knowledge on public health and health improvement to improve current services
- Contributing to initiatives working across partnerships in the Health Service, Local Authority, or third sectors.
- Promoting and creating innovative ways of tackling local challenges and ensure services deliver improved and sustained outcomes.
Successful Candidate must have:
- Experience and an understanding of a range of public health fields
- Commissioning experience
- Background in health improvement
- Experience working in local authorities or CCGs
- A desire to make a real difference to the health and wellbeing of the local community
- Practical experience in managing specialist projects or health improvement programmes
- Excellent management skills to support Public Health and ensure long-term sustainability
Please apply and send your CV over if interested. Contact or call Sommer for information and queries.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.