Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Reading, UK
We are looking for candidates with an admin background more than a technical background.
Please see attachment
- As part of the web project team, the web production assistant's key responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring web content and reporting weekly on quality utilizing Digital Quality Management dashboards;
- Ideal candidate will be confident with recording actions from face to face meetings, planning successful meetings and responding to stakeholder requirements;
- Arranging for updates to be made to address issues identified during monitoring;
- Perform review and peer review of the content;
- Work with the Project Manager to execute the tasks related to specific projects;
- Hands on web publishing using WCS;
- Ensuring all published web content is created using the corporate standard components.
- Creating banners and images within corporate guidelines
- Completing cross-browser content and device testing.
- Monitoring and testing of analytics data using Adobe Analytics.
- Edits, and produces web-based content
If you are not interested, kindly, ignore this email or forward it to your colleagues and friends who might be interested.
Please feel free to reach out to me for any queries anytime between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on my number.