Logistics & Office Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Logistics & Office Manager - Ipswich, Suffolk
Location - Ipswich, Suffolk
Full time, Permanent
££ Negotiable salary and excellent benefits
Southern Cement is a fully owned subsidiary of Irish Cement Limited and CRH plc. Irish Cement Ltd. has manufactured cement in Ireland for over 75 years and has been importing to the United Kingdom through a network of Cement Terminals since 2010. Southern Cement consists of three terminals, located in Ipswich, Shoreham and Northfleet serving a market covering East Anglia, The Greater London Area and the South Coast.
Southern Cement is seeking applications for the position of a Logistics & Office Manager.
The successful candidate will be customer focused and responsible for orders and deliveries across the South East.
They will also have administrative responsibility for the inbound supply chain, purchase orders and credit control. The position is fulltime and based in the main Southern Cement office in Ipswich, Suffolk and reporting to the Operations Manager.
The key responsibilities of the position are:-Logistic Manager-Ipswich, Suffolk
• Taking customer orders.
• Organising transport for customer deliveries.
• Managing stocks of bulk & bagged cement products.
• Processing payments.
• Managing Purchase Orders.
• Contribution to the quality management system.
• Sales revenue collection and credit control.
The above list is not exhaustive. The successful candidate will be expected to perform duties as necessitated by the changing role and the overall business objectives of the Company, as directed.
Candidates must possess:- Logistic Manager-Ipswich, Suffolk
• Excellent communication and organisational skills as evidenced by previous work experience.
• Evidence of previous success in a logistics or supply chain role.
• Evidence of working in a customer focused environment where strong relationship building skills are required.
• A work history of contributing and adding value to the overall performance of a previous employer(s).
• A 3rd level qualification or relevant industry qualifications are desirable but not essential
This vacancy provides an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a multi-national organisation with business interests in the building materials sector across the world.
If you are interested in the above position please click apply.