Senior Quality Inspector
Senior Quality Inspector
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quality Inspector to join a global, market leading manufacturing company based in Northamptonshire.
The organisation specialise in across a variety of industries including aerospace, formula 1, automotive and medical industries.
Given the company's success, it has allowed them to expand their quality department, which means they are looking a Senior Quality Inspector who is keen to join an expanding team and advance their career within a manufacturing environment.
The role is based in Northampton and is commutable from: Banbury, Buckingham, Bicester, Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
The Senior Quality Inspector will be an individual who has a strong inspection background, ability to lead and act as a senior for more junior individuals and also manage day to day inspection.
Senior Quality Inspector Responsibilities
The role of the Senior Quality Inspector will involve:
- Work to ISO9001/all other company standards
- Champion a zero defect mentality within the organisation and quality team
- Act as a mentor, lead and manage 3 junior inspectors
- Action first article inspections
- Assist the quality manager in all NCR documenting
- Undertake corrective actions when need be and be in charge of final release
- Document all information regarding quality issues
Senior Quality Inspector Requirements
- Have a proven track record of working within an fast paced/high pressure manufacturing environment and have held previous chief inspection positions/managerial positions
- Be conversant with ISO9001
- Ability to use and operate CMM machines would be highly advantageous
- Able to use all conventional measurement equipment including callipers and verniers
- Ability to work pro-actively, independently and as a team to enhance the company's overall quality status
Why Should You Apply?
- Salary: ??28,000-??32,000 (DOE) + Benefits (overtime readily available at time and half)
- 23 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- 40 hours per week, 08.00 - 16.30 + overtime
Career progression opportunities and to be a part of a positive, cohesive quality team
If this role is not what you're looking for don't worry. At X4 Engineering we cover all permanent and freelance positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
X4 Engineering is a specialist recruitment business for the engineering sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class engineering talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our engineering partners across a number of industry sectors including Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Chemical and Process, Defence, Medical, Food and FMCG.
We're a result driven business and our team of specialist recruitment consultants continue to go above and beyond what's expected to ensure our clients receive the highest ROI from their recruitment spend. We have partnerships with leading engineering companies all over the world and have made placements in over 13 countries across Europe and the US.