QA - Web Customer Journies, Strong SQL
QA - Web Customer Journies, Strong SQL.
Renowned Digital organization requires a QA with strong Data experience and excellent SQL skills. You will be working in a team of 20 including engineers, BA's, SDET's and QA's. As the only Data QA in London but you will be responsible for taking ownership of the roadmap for testing data, data quality, consistency & accuracy, delivering business-critical solutions and greenfield projects!
Core skills & responsibilities for the role are:
- A genuine passion for all things Data!
- Ability to write Scalable SQL (understand the difference in Data Sets/SQL Interfaces etc) and know what tool-sets to use for specific issues
- Automate tests and enhance the platform(s)
- BDD understanding
- Can come from a programming (Python/Scala) background or SDET background but must know SQL.
- Passion and know-how around testing and the automation of testing (if you don't have an automated testing background, you will need to have development/SDET experience)
- Experience of POC's, run various Fake' scenarios, auto-test business logic etc
- Data monitoring, sanity checking that the data received is correct and makes sense and is then applied correctly
- Good understanding of development/test practices
The role is paying up to circa ??60K, including bonus and a fantastic flexible benefits package, along with personal development training ongoing and flexible working.
For a more comprehensive specification, please apply now for the role: QA - Web Customer Journies, Strong SQL.