Project Manager (Engineering)
- Organise and control the total project scope of work, both internally and by engagement with the client.
- Communicate clearly and compliantly with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Report project performance to Senior Management,
- Internal representative when interacting with the client's management team - ensure that project objectives, project schedules and budgets are established and met.
- Establish lines of communication within the project organization and towards partners, sub-contractors, suppliers and the Client.
- Implement HSE, QA, QS and Risk Management in accordance with BHGE's and the Contract requirements.
- Ensure quality, safety, progress and cost control and initiate necessary corrective actions as and when required.
- Use good people management and network abilities to establish a positive team spirit. Inspire the project team members as well as the part of the Matrix organization supporting the project.
- Demonstrable experience in the project management of complex engineering projects.
- Solid track record of successful delivery of projects to cost, time and quality.
- Proven interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent leadership skills - Ability to build the project team into a dedicated and enthusiastic unit
- Commercial leadership expertise
- Project management expertise
- External focus and inclusiveness