Junior .Net Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Junior C# .Net Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating beautifully crafted software. Whilst you will be well versed in the Microsoft stack, you will also be interested in other technologies, be agile minded, enthusiastic, and able to coherently present strong ideas and sustainable solutions to the team. You will be looking to take the next step in your career, have a minimum of two years' experience working in a development team and want to join a dynamic fast paced environment, with tremendous opportunity for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Craft, design, and test of code, unit tests, deployments, scripts, documentation, etc
- Participate in daily stand-ups and pick up development tasks.
- Add new functionality to the system as well as fix existing issues.
- Collaborate with internal teams & disciplines, especially the operational teams, to fully support our products and services (for the team's part), ensuring what we do holistically makes good sense
- Learn, share, and mentor with the team in positive and constructive ways new ideas, methods, technology, etc, work independently when required.
Skills, Competencies & Experience:
- Degree and/or diploma in computer science, or related field
- At least 2 years' experience in C# with MVC views either ASP or Razor.
- Able to pick up ideas quickly & with a desire to learn.
Essential Skills & Competencies
- Has database experience preferably with Nosql.
- Experience using source control.
- Experience with Web services.
- Experience in a continuous integration environment.
Beneficial Skills & Competencies
- Insights and/or domain experience in the legal profession
- Masters/PhD in computer science or relevant field
- Has experience using TFS or Jira.
- Azure service stack.