Senior Programme Analyst
Senior Programme Analyst
Circa. ??50,000 + competitive benefits
Diligenta is the leading provider of business process services for the Life & Pensions (L&P) industry and is a UK-based FCA regulated subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). We are currently recruiting a number of confident and resilient Senior Programme Analysts, across various UK locations, to join our newly established Change and Transformation team which has been created to support Diligenta's on-going business growth.
In this exciting, dynamic and hugely influential role, you will be responsible for producing a variety of reports distributed to customers, senior internal and external stakeholders, all while providing support to other senior Change and Transformation team members and ensuring adherence to our strict governance standards in a highly challenging and commercial financial services environment.
As well as excellent project management abilities, you'll need to have proven strong relationship management, communication and analytical skills, as you'll be working with the Programme Manager to support the effective delivery of recommended measures and escalate issues where appropriate.
It goes without saying, there is lots of room for autonomy and professional growth within the role, and you will be encouraged to put your own unique stamp on the Senior Programme Analyst role. Furthermore, you will be joining a supportive team of like-minded Change and Transformation professionals, who will together take our business to the next level.
* Report to the Senior Programme Manager;
* Produce a wide range of reports to various stakeholders;
* Provide support to the senior members of the Transformation and Change team;
* Oversee and ensure accuracy of account budgets, data and reported MI to the Project Office governance standards, and knowing where to escalate issues as necessary;
* Contribute on innovating current best practices across the team;
* Design governance processes like planning, change control, risk and issue management dependencies, resource management, budget control, etc.;
* Build and maintain effective partnership relationships with relevant stakeholders;
* Provide support for programme management to create timely and accurate production of non-resource and resource plans so as to identify relevant skills, knowledge and experience requirements;
* Being responsible for up to 6 direct reports; and,
* Ensure TCF/Conduct risk principles are understood and embedded throughout the project.
* Previous experience in project management or relevant project management qualifications (i.e.: Prince2, APMP, ISEB at foundation level)
* Previous team management skills
* Strong written, communication and presentation skills
* Strong working knowledge of Office products (Powerpoint and Excel necessary)
* Strong interpersonal and team management skills
* Ability to build productive working relationships through strong influence and persuasion
* Coaching skills
* Proven ability to analyse a broad range of management information, identify recommendation actions and develop reports that drive improvement
Diligenta and Our Clients
We are the leading provider of business process services for the Life & Pensions (L&P) industry and is a UK-based FCA regulated subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Delivering a range of services from Customer Services, IT to Change Management, we have administered over 11 million policies on behalf of our global clients such as The Phoenix Group, M&G Prudential, Scottish Widows, Aviva (formerly Friends Life) and Sun Life Financial of Canada UK.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diligenta is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the recruitment process, please advise us when you apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level with an exciting commercial outsource organisation where you can genuinely thrive.
As well as a competitive remuneration package, we offer an all-encompassing benefits package and the opportunity for flexible working. If you are up to the challenge, please apply now.