Mechanical Development Engineer
*permanent mechanical product development engineer*
- Are you an engineer who enjoys the full product life cycle and have demonstrated this through your degree/industry experience?
- Do you like the challenge of continuous improvement?
- Have you the confidence 3D software packages (Pro-E would be advantageous)?
- Are you experienced in tooling, jigs and fixtures?
- Do you value a clear path for career progression?
This role is for an established client with an excellent reputation who are at the forefront of their industry. They manufacture bespoke, precision and automation products. The working environment of my client is well sought after, their retention percentage is very high as well as the career prospects they have. Ideally they would like their successful engineer to have 2 years industry experience, however they have a great training/coaching ethos to help develop their engineers in improvement areas when needed.
They would like a talented individual to join their team to help develop existing and brand new designs, troubleshooting skills are needed and the successful engineer will be able to build rapport and liaise with a cross discipline of team members.
To apply you must have the following:
- Mechanical design degree BSc/BEng minimum
- Can work in the UK without a sponsorship requirement
My client is offering up to ??35,000 with an excellent benefits package including up to a 20% discretionary annum bonus
To find out more about Huxley Engineering.
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy