Electronic Repair Cell Technician
A multinational electronics manufacturer who are a specialist supplier across a variety of industries - including Nuclear and O&G - are looking to recruit an Electronic Repair Cell Technician.
Based in Stafford, the Electronic Repair Cell Technician will repair a full range of protection relays, providing a detailed analysis of repairs carried out.
Electronic Repair Cell Technician Requirements:
- HNC/HND or equivalent time served experience required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and assembly knowledge required.
- Able to read and follow PCB circuit diagrams.
Electronic Repair Cell Technician Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for testing products using test specifications.
- You will carry out diagnostic fault-finding down to component level on PCB's.
- You will be following wiring and assembly diagrams.
- You will carry out soldering/de-soldering of components.
If you are interested in this Electronic Repair Cell Technician opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.