Gas Safe Plumber/Commercial Gas
Package: ??32,000-??35,000/40-45 hours/1 in 8 on call/21 Days Holiday/Overtime available/Van provided/Fuel Card
As an Engineer you will be carrying out the following duties:
- Maintenance inspections, servicing and fault finding on various combustion plant, such as Natural gas fired Central Heating, Warm Air-heaters, tubular radiant heaters, hot water Calorifiers.
- Carrying out maintenance inspections, servicing and fault finding on various Plumbing plant, such as pipework systems, plumbing and Sanitary Waste water.
- Attending Reactive, Diagnostic and Repair calls to gas appliances and plant.
- Completing associated gas certification and documentation in line with industry/client requirements.
- Liaising with the office for labour requirements for all repairs to enable quotations to be generated.
- Liaising with suppliers to help assist the office with obtaining part information.
- Proactively keeping the company fully up to date with all current gas safe legislations.
- Applicants must possess at least a minimum of 5 years practical experience in commercial gas Safe service, maintenance, fault finding and repairs.
- Have at least 5 years plumbing experience.
- Applicants must hold the following commercial gas qualifications as a minimum:
COCN1 core commercial gas safety, ICPN1 installation first fix on commercial pipework, CIGA1 indirect fired commercial appliances, CDGA1 direct fired commercial appliances, CORT1 Overhead Radiant Tube & Radiant Plaque Heaters, TPCP1a Tightness Testing & Direct Purging of Pipework not exceeding 1m?? in volume
- Experience/knowledge of electrical/controls and commercial plumbing installations is essential.
- A thorough knowledge of a wide range of commercial gas heating installations and systems is paramount.
- A proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A Good Team Player.
- Full Driving Licence