Landscaper / Ground Maintenance Operative
We are a family run grounds maintenance company that look after commercial and high end domestic clients. We are based near Towcester and work within a 60 mile radius.
We seek candidates who are enthusiastic to gain work experience within the landscape sector. Experience is not required however a qualification / experience will be an advantage. You should be able to work well within a team and be keen to expand your knowledge. You should have excellent communication skills and have a flexible, pro-active, approach to your duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Mowing, strimming, digging, forking, mulching and edging
- Safe Operation of Landscaping equipment and tools.
- Weed Control (Spraying)
- Areas of soft landscaping, including bed preparation, planting and weeding
- Gritting / Snow Clearance
- Hard landscaping areas such as laying slabs and gravel when required
- Flexibility to do other odd jobs as needed
Due to the nature of our works a DBS check will be required.
This is a fantastic position, working for an established, well run maintenance team.
Please click apply now!
Apply for Landscaper / Ground Maintenance Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly