Outbound Sales Advisor
- Full Time
Parseq have an exciting opportunity for an Outbound Sales Advisor to join our team based in Sunderland.
As an Outbound Sales Advisor you will be required to handle outbound calls to potential customers, identify customer needs, promote appropriate products and services and attainment of customer commitment through to sales closure maximizing sales at every opportunity.
We want dedicated, passionate and resilient individuals who are customer focused and who have the drive to succeed and progress!
- Making outbound sales calls to potential customers.
- Engaging new and existing customers in sales conversations
- Delivering outstanding performance by consistently working to exceed your targets
- Being responsible for the achievement of your agreed KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Profiling the prospective customers to identify real needs, through effective questioning.
- Maintain awareness of company products and of relevant sales techniques to ensure that the sales role is carried out as effectively as possible.
What will be required
- Contribute to the campaign’s success by bringing to life our ethos of sales and customer advice through sensational service.
- Engage customers in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them choose the right products and show them how those products can make their life better.
- Keep up to date with all our products, services and promotions, and those of our client’s competitors.
Skills & behaviors required
- Confident sales approach and ability
- An excellent telephone manner, and a passion for working with people.
- Excellent listening skills, with the ability to pick up on the subtle hints that lead to sales opportunities.
- Ability to objection handle and think outside the box.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade.
- Results driven with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- An understanding of the importance of strong adherence to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
- Good Numeracy & Literacy Skills
- Excellent IT Skills
What we will offer you
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Fantastic induction training programme
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Discounted local gym membership
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking, including a shuttle bus service to overspill car park
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- Opportunity to be able to take career breaks – sabbaticals etc.
- Up to 22 days’ holiday
More information on Parseq, our latest news and roles visit our website www.parseq.com.
On Facebook? Add us as a friend https://www.facebook.com/parseqbpo
On Twitter? Like our page https://twitter.com/ParseqBPO
On LinkedIn? Follow our page https://www.linkedin.com/company/parseq?trk=company_logo
Parseq is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants will be required to undergo checks to determine if they have a criminal record. You will be required to provide details of any criminal convictions during the recruitment and selection process.
All applicants will be required to provide a minimum of 3 years’ career history for reference checks. Where this is not possible, you will be required to provide character references.
All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. For any roles that require the use of a vehicle; candidates will need to provide us with authorisation to check the validity of their driving license.
Apply for Outbound Sales Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly