Stock & Despatch Team Member & Print & Finishing Team Member
Production Team Vacancies - Full Time
An exciting opportunity to join the Production Team at the UK's leading supplier of publicity resources for the Christian church, based in West Worthing. Plenty of training offered so a chance to work and learn at the same time!
Full time (37 hours) but applicants should be willing to work longer hours at busy times of year.
Working as part of a small friendly team, we currently have two roles:
Stock & Despatch Team Member (up to £20,000 depending on skills & experience): a varied role from operating our in-house mailing machines to assisting with other despatch and factory tasks where required.
- Set-up, operate and maintain our main mailing machine
- Set-up and operate other mailing, inserting and wrapping machines
- Prepare items for despatch with our distributing partners, couriers and postal services
- Forklift driver duties; loading/unloading lorries, warehouse storage & locations
Print & Finishing Team Member (up to £18,000 depending on skills & experience): A great chance for someone to develop new skills whilst creating and completing a whole range of resources for our partner charities and churches across the country.
- Set-up, operate and maintain finishing machinery
- Adherence to all health and safety and operating procedure guidelines
- Complete hand finishing of large and small format items to a high standard.
- Review quality of materials finished/produced and suggest improvements where possible
Full training can be given for both posts, to apply send your CV and a covering letter to:
Your letter must inclue Include details of knowledge, skills and experience, the reasons you would like this job and how you think you meet the person specification.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 24th October 2016