Are you looking for some extra money in the run up to Christmas? Do you have good attention to detail? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Staffline is urgently requiring Warehouse Operatives for our prestigious client in Rugby.
Our client is one of the American fashion leaders in high street fashion label, with shops across the whole world. We are looking for warehouse operatives to start work as pickers and packers of clothing orders.
The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for:
- Picking of items and compiling orders using arm-held scanner
- Receiving of stock and placing into locations
- Inspection of returned items
- Affixing labels from promotional retail items
- Dispatching of orders
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Warehousing experience
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Positive outlook and desire to achieve
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to work as a team player
- Strong accuracy and numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping
The shifts available for this position will be from Monday to Friday, either 5am-12.30pm, 6am-1.30pm or 8am-3.30pm paid at £8.24 per hour. Or the late shift of 2pm-9.30pm, Monday to Friday paid at £8.24 for the first 12 weeks, but will increase to £9.45 per hour thereafter.
Overtime may also be available and will be paid at £12.36 per hour.
In return for your hard work and commitment our client offers excellent onsite facilities and benefits which includes:
- Fixed Monday to Friday Shifts
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- You will not be required to work weekends or Bank holidays unless you wish too
- 30 Minute paid lunchbreak
- Annual summer BBQs
- 28 days holiday a year
- Free onsite parking
- Flex management team based onsite
- Monthly achievement bonuses (based on performance 105% up to £200)
It’s a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's most rapidly expanding logistics companies.
To apply please visit our website www.staffline.co.uk Job reference number; 12708 or email us your CV to the email address provided.