If you have warehouse experience and are a highly motivated individual then we want to hear from you!
Due to expansion we are recruiting for a number of Warehouse Operatives to work at our client’s busy distribution warehouse in Reading, Berkshire.
Main duties of the role include:
- Using Manual Handling Equipment (MHE) to pick a variety of grocery goods, ranging from wine and sauces to confectionary, pet food and domestic cleaning equipment
- Manually stacking items in roll cages on ride on Trucks (LLOPT) guided by digital wrist computers (AMC) and trigger scanners.
- Stacking cages and order picking
- Other duties may include loading and unloading and maintaining site hygiene
The successful candidates will have a full paid induction to the site plus 3 days training on the AMC’s and Pallet Trucks which incorporates stacking and loading best practice instructions.
Colleagues are targeted and measured on their pick rate with a target of 100% performance, however ongoing training and coaching is provided to ensure target delivery is reached and sustained.
This role is based in a distribution warehouse within the Grocery Stream therefore it is an ambient environment, however full PPE and uniform will be provided.
- Heavily reduced canteen with hot and cold food cooked daily
- Free onsite gym
- Games room for breaks
- Weekly pay
- Free onsite parking and a regular bus service direct to site from town
- Fantastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for a permanent contract
- Variety of shifts to suit you
- Full PPE and training will be provided
There are a variety of shifts available for this position - these will be discussed with you at interview stage. It is preferred that candidates are flexible in their approach to working hours as weekends may be required.