Cloud Analyst Salesforce Solutions
Cloud Analyst Salesforce Solutions
Our clients currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Cloud Analyst Salesforce Solutions to join their team.
As a Cloud Analyst you will be directly involved in client driven projects, working across a number of different clients and types of engagement. You will be working in a team, talking directly to our customers and reporting to Directors or Principal Consultants. You will support our business development activities, helping to draft tender responses and bid collateral. Once an engagement has started you will be expected to take on tasks and work under loose direction to deliver them, managing your own time across different projects and different clients. In particular, this will include working to develop solutions using the Salesforce platform. You will then contribute to final reports or presentations that will go to senior client stakeholders.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills with a high level of written and spoken English. A willingness to develop interpersonal and client facing skills and well as the ability to deliver presentations. Ability to communicate with clients on their terms and develop an understanding of their needs.
- Analytic skills/ Problem Solving: Desk based research, particularly around new development as well as preparing basic reports, solution documentation and numerical analysis. Identifying the best/most efficient routes to solutions in Salesforce that satisfy client requirements.
- Self Starter: Our analysts should expect to be given tasks and work independently, asking questions where needed and using their own judgement and knowledge to work out how to move a project forward.
- Willingness to Learn: The field and sector we work in is rapidly changing, so you will need to be able to constantly learn new things and adjust your understanding of the problems the clients face. For this role in particular, you must be willing and able to develop skills with the Salesforce platform (though existing experience is not required).
- Client Engagement: Cloud Analysts will be expected to travel regularly within the UK and will work directly with clients both independently and under the supervision of seniors. You must show a willingness and interest to become familiar with the local government sector.
- IT Literacy: The ability to use standard IT productivity tools such as, word, excel, powerpoint, collaboration platforms and knowledge sharing tools.
- Knowledge of modern ICT technology: A knowledge of ICT and specifically cloud computing terms and concepts will be helpful in understanding the work that you will be doing. Understanding the major differences between true Cloud and other types of solutions would be ideal.
- Knowledge of the Public Sector: Knowledge of how the UK public sector is structured and the different roles and purposes of the organisations that comprises it will help you understand who our clients are and the pressures they face.
- Project Management Knowledge: An understanding on both waterfall and agile methods of project management will help you work within our projects and teams, enabling you to rapidly join existing projects.ICT
- Experience: Any hands on knowledge you have working with, building or administrating servers and applications will aid your understanding of the current situation at our clients.
- Whilst desirable this experience is not required.
About our client
"As we said, we've been quite successful so far but don't take our word for it.
We have won awards like the Barclays Small Business Excellence Awards 2016, which is given to companies that have displayed outstanding innovation, product, quality, service, imagination, marketing and managerial skills. We have also won the European IT Excellence Award in 2016 for Customer Solution, which is given to companies that demonstrated how carefully they have been listening to their customers and building solutions that do make a difference. We partner with the best in our industry, including Salesforce and Amazon Web Services.
Our clients perks
- Yes, we have a pool table (albeit it doubles as a desk at the moment) and beer in the fridge too; but we also have:-
- Friendly and Entrepren