Data Ananlyst - Queries Salary: £19,000 to £23,000 per Annum
Based in: Marlow
Additional Package Info: Annual Bonus, Pension Scheme
Has anyone ever told you that you are outstanding at what you do?
We are looking for a fearless and talented individual like you who can join our mission to be the best that the industry has to offer. We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
Is this you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field. You will receive all the training you need to fast track yourself to success. If you are looking for a career with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are a company that want to help you, guide you and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
We are looking for a genuine team player to carry out reliable, precise and timely Analysis of Business Data and corresponding entry
- Into NAV Finance Department (Data And Billing). Main task will be investigating invoice
- Queries via the Business systems. There will be additional tasks associated with the role
- Including but not limited to – ad hoc Project Work, Root cause analysis and administration.
- Carry out analysis and reporting on Invoicing data and all corresponding Business Data Sources to allow effective resolution of customer disputes.
- Carry out analytical reviews of data within the DBT and report to the business.
- Monitoring and reporting on service level compliance levels related to the DBT and other departments.
- Assist the Queries Team Leader in reviewing and amending the process documentation.
- Help the Queries Team Leader to ensure version control of the documents in the team.
- Assist the Queries Team Leader in writing and implementing new process documentation and be involved in process design and testing of new systems and processes
- To identify and actively seek to solve problems as identified by the regular processes and created by business changes/system issues.
- Constantly look for process enhancement solutions to feed back to the business to reduce cashflow implications from Invoice Queries
Data analyst | data analysis | business data analyst | data reporting | invoice data reporting
- Data analysis ability, able to process high volumes of data accurately and quickly.
- High levels of attention to detail and the ability to question things if they don’t look right.
- Strong business administration skills in maintaining records accurately.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to communicate the process and any findings to a range of levels in the organisation.
- IT skills for handling and analysing data notably Excel skills.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work in a small team delivering a high quality service to the internal customers.
- Ability to effectively question and understand complex processes across a wide area of the Whistl Business.
- Ability to communicate complex information effectively with other team members, Queries Team Leader and other staff across the business.
- Be able to empathise with other departments and the challenges they face.
- Be able to think creatively and suggest solutions to problems.
About Our Company:
Whistl is changing the face of mail in the UK with an exciting range of mail, parcels and doordrop media products and services, both in the UK and internationally. Whistl process over 26% of all the UK's mail. Each year we collect, sort, send and transport 4 billion items of addressed mail, packets and parcels for businesses just like yours, as well as handling planning and managing millions of doordrop items.