Home Care Support Workers
We are looking for Homecare Support Workers in the Tendring and Colchester area of Essex.
This role would be suitable for people with or without care experience who have a real desire to make a difference to someone’s life.
Our client supports Adults and Children with various disabilities to continue to live in the home they know and love.
We have customers throughout the Tendring and Colchester area - covering Clacton, Brightlingsea, Frinton-On-Sea, Walton-On-The-Naze, Harwich, Manningtree, Ardleigh, and surrounding areas of Essex.
Why work for us?
· Your hourly pay rate is between £7.75-£8.38 Per Hour depending on qualifications held.
· Generous Mileage Allowance between clients.
· We are a great team with excellent opportunities to progress with fantastic support.
· We actively promote from within so we can offer progression opportunities.
· We have Full time and Part time vacancies.
· Fully paid Induction training.
Where will I be working?
· As a Homecare Support Worker you will support our clients in their own homes, generally as close to your own home as possible.
· Sometimes you will be working with a colleague or on your own, depending on the client’s needs.
· As you will be travelling from house to house to visit our customers you will need your own car
What experience do I need as a Homecare Support Worker?
· No experience is necessary as full training is provided.
· You do need to possess the necessary desire and passion to work as a Home Care Assistant.
· You will need to hold a full driving licence and have access to your own transport as the job involves house to house visits.
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about the vacancies please click on apply.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs