Recruitment Contract Manager
Are you driven to ensure positive results? Do you like the challenge of improving and maintaining high standards?
Staffline are looking to recruit a Recruitment Contract Manager to service our site based in Dudley.
As a Contract Manager you will be reporting to the Regional Manager and will be liaising with clients and Head Office Departments. The purpose of this role is to exceed client expectations of the service delivered by the team under your control on site at the client premises.
- Recruiting and inducting Food Packing Operatives in line with the client’s induction policies and standards to ensure a large labour pool is available.
- Managing the performance of the agency staff to help ensure output targets are met
- Maintaining the required headcount to deliver the customers daily requirements
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are delivered
- Ensuring compliance in every department, including KPI management, return to work, working time regulations, and GLA requirements
- Ensuring that all candidates files are complete and contain all of the required information for a number of audits that are regularly held on site with both Staffline and the client
- Face to face meeting with managers across the site, developing and maintaining relationships with them to ensure that their requirements and needs are met
- General Administration duties including processing weekly payroll
- Working to tight deadlines
- Ensuring all key performance indicators are exceeded
- Ensuring increased gross margin and profit margin for the contract
- Identifying opportunities to improve service levels/ returns from the contract and propose how these opportunities could be realised
- Ensuring weekly, monthly and quarterly Management Information is completed
The ideal candidate will be an honest, committed and resilient individual required who can react urgently and efficiently and communicate clearly and succinctly to the changeable requests of the client.
The successful candidate will also act as the point of call 24/7 for senior managers, responding to queries and questions, or change in man power requirements from Staffline.
This is a very rewarding, interesting and varied position, ideally suited to an individual who has worked in either a recruitment (internal or external /agency) environment.
This role offers plenty of opportunity for personal development and career growth. The potential earnings up to £27,000 per annum plus bonus after a qualifying period.
If you’ve got what it takes to make a success of this role please e-mail your CV to Gary Leese.