Accounts Manager - North London
A unique opportunity for an Accounts Manager to work for a strong, ambitious company with clear visions and focus on future goals.
You will be able to demonstrate accounting ability, book keeping skills, experience and competence to immediately add value to the work of the Company. You will possess good organisational and accounting and book keeping skills relevant to the role with the ability to problem solve, pay attention to detail and deliver reliable and accurate work to a high standard and to tight deadlines
You will be working within a friendly and professional team. Part time working. Flexible working 24 -25 hours per week.
- Bookkeeping and or Accounting qualifications.
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven book keeping and accounting practitioner experience and skills
- Results oriented
- Good general level of education.
- High degree of computer literacy, in particular medium to advance level in Microsoft applications - word processing, spreadsheets, databases, file management, e-mail and the internet.
- High degree of proven proficiency in an appropriate accounting software package, e,g quick books , kash flow etc;
- Pro-active attitude with strong desire to learn , develop and implement efficient and effective book keeping and accounting practices for the production of monthly profit and loss accounts.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Good Knowledge of accountancy software packages with a desire to advance.
- Additionally you should exhibit a motivated, reliable, and organised manner.
About our client
Our client, is a group of SME companies based in North London. We are made up of Diablo Estates, Tilton Developments, and Heathrow Luxury Development Company, our Property Development companies, Tilbury Projects, London Builders, Silver Fox, our Building, renovation and design companies and Arbour Court Property Company, Tilbury Management Services, our Property rental and management companies.
How to apply
If you know you have the drive, ambition, skills and proven management experience in the building and property sectors please apply here and our client will be in direct contact.
Keywords: Accounting, Finance, quick books , kash flow, part qualified accountant, AAT