Operations Manager - North London
A unique opportunity for an Operations Manager to work for a strong, ambitious and developing team with clear visions and focus on future goals.
This is a part time opportunity and could suit an experienced person looking for a flexible work/lifestyle balance. The hours of working are flexible over 5 days per week but you would be expected to work at least 2 full days each week.
You will be a dynamic professional Operations Manager to join a busy, friendly and professional team, whereby you will be directing and supporting staff and strategies that push the business forward in line with a projected 3 year growth plan.
As our Operations Manager you will be required to play a pivotal and vital role in achieving our ambition to be a leading multi-million-pound company providing landlord and building Services, and constructing new homes for London.
Qualifications and requirements
- A management or professional qualification equivalent to degree level or higher.
- Excellent strategic and operational management skills
- Excellent financial and team management skills.
- Proven business development and staff management experience.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 6 years plus general manegerial and commercial experience in the building or property industry, or another relevant industry.
About our client
Our client, is a group of SME companies based in North London made up of Diablo Estates, Tilton Developments, and Heathrow Luxury Development Company, our Property Development companies, Tilbury Projects, London Builders, Silver Fox, our Building, renovation and design companies and Arbour Court Property Company, Tilbury Management Services, our Property rental and management companies.
How to apply
If you know you have the drive, ambition, skills and proven management experience in the building and property sectors please apply here and our client will be in direct contact.