Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for a number of Production Operatives to join us at our client’s busy poultry production site, based in Suffolk.
The role will include:
- Packing processed poultry
- Working within a team
- Working to strict guidelines
- Helping the processing and deboning team
- Working in a team to produce poultry products of a high standard
- Assisting in housekeeping of your work area also forms part of both roles
Previous experience of working within a busy food manufacturing environment particularly in the poultry industry would be an advantage, however full training will be provided.
You will work regular shifts Monday-Friday, mainly working 8am-4pm, 5 days per week – this will rise to 6 days per week later in the year.
The pay rate for this position is £7.20 per hour.