Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join a busy warehouse picking team at our client's prestigious site at Marsh Leys, Bedford.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Picking items of clothing, using an RF hand scanner
- Lifting boxes weighing up to 2kg
Although full training will be given, applicants should be:
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
The roles are performance related and you will have daily and weekly targets that you will be expected to achieve.
Successful candidates must complete an English test and a drug and alcohol test prior to employment.
Successful candidates will work 5 or 6 days a week including weekends and bank holidays.
Shifts and pay rates available are:
- 6.30am-2.30pm (£7.20 per hour increasing to £7.30 per hour after 12 weeks)
- 2.30pm-10.30pm (£7.47 per hour increasing to £7.80 per hour after 12 weeks)
- 10.30pm-6.30am (£7.80 per hour increasing to £8.32 per hour after 12 weeks)
Some of the fantastic benefits on offer include:
- An excellent subsidised canteen providing hot and cold food, drinks and snacks
- Free car park and bicycle storage area
- Onsite Staffline management team
To apply for this position, please follow the link provided and search job ID 12723.