Co-ordinator - Family Support Charity
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a co-ordinator to work 28 hours per week.
They are a leading family support charity, working with families with children 0-11 years who are experiencing difficulties. They offer a unique service, training volunteers to provide weekly practical and emotional support to families in their own homes. Their approach is flexible to take account of different needs, with the aim of encouraging families’ strengths and increasing confidence and wellbeing.
Location: Chorley, Lancashire
Salary £20,456pa pro rata
Part Time – 28 hours per week
This is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic and dynamic staff team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for recruiting, training and supervising a team of volunteers and holding a caseload of families with a variety of needs. You will also liaise with referrers and local partners.
- Knowledge and understanding of the needs and development of children and families.
- Experience of supporting vulnerable families.
- Knowledge of the role of other agencies providing services for children and families.
- Knowledge of safeguarding and the ability to support and supervise volunteers.
- A solutions focused approach using initiative in a challenging environment.
- A good knowledge and experience of using IT systems.
- Experience of delivering training.
- Full, driving licence.
- Prepared to work flexibly.
They looking for a dynamic, innovative, self-motivated, well organised person to join their team.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 28th October at 5pm
Interviews planned: Friday 25th November 2016
TO REQUEST A JOB APPLICATION PACK:
Please click the apply button (and follow the job board’s procedure). You will then receive an email from the employer which will include the application pack.
PLEASE NOTE: You are not applying at this stage, even though you may be asked to attach your CV on the job board, you will still need to apply directly to the employer after receiving your application pack.
Our client is committed to safer recruitment practice as an important part of safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults.
This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act, 1974. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring check will be completed.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and diversity.
No agencies please.