Experienced Home Care Assistant – Fantastic Support & Career Progression
Are you a passionate, Experienced Home Care Assistant in the Huddersfield or Halifax area, looking to progress in an honest, professional organisation?
You will be joining a high quality Home Care Provider who prides themselves on providing honest, realistic personalised care plans by involving their clients and families to maintain their independence and personal choices.
Our client respects and values diversity and continue to offer ongoing training with potential to progress to managerial roles. You will receive 24-hour support alongside a comprehensive benefits package with employee recognition and awards.
Your role as Experienced Home Care Assistant will involve providing quality care to your individual clients, including:
- Building fantastic relationships and rapport with your clients to understand their individual care needs.
- Helping to assist with tasks such as cooking, cleaning or taking clients to appointments.
- Assisting with personal care which can include washing, dressing, showering, oral hygiene, toileting and getting in and out of bed.
- You may also assist with mobility using the appropriate equipment.
- Prompt clients to take medication.
Benefits, Rates of pay and hours:
- £7.50 - £8.50 per hour
- Travel Time Paid & 20p per mile mileage
- Full time at 40 hours per week
- Part time at 20 hours per week
- Shifts range from 7am – 10:30pm including weekends
What do I need to be an Experienced Home Care Assistant?
- Experience of working within the care sector is essential
- Must be a car driver
- Male and female applicants welcome to apply
Where do we have work?
HD6, HX4, HX5 and HX3 areas of Huddersfield and Halifax.
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about the vacancies please click on apply.