If you’re looking for a fantastic opportunity with competitive pay rates, then we want to hear from you!
We are continuously recruiting for Trainee Butchers, to work for our busy food production client, based in Malton. No experience is necessary and candidates will be trained to use the correct equipment in order to perform butchery functions including boning, primary cuts, and trimming.
If you feel you are the person we are looking for and you want to take on a challenge we can offer:
- A full comprehensive training plan on how to de-bone, break down and trim pork products
- An opportunity to learn about the different cuts of meat and different customer specifications
- A safe and healthy working environment, including all protective clothing/equipment
- A clean, hygienic working environment in line with current customer requirements and current legislation
- An opportunity after full training is completed for a grade advancement within the company or group
- A full time vacancy with the opportunity to become permanent with one of the UK's leading fresh food manufacturer
The rate of pay will start from £6.95 per hour and rise to up to £9.40 per hour, including shift supplement. Pay rates are reviewed on a regular basis and will be adjusted in relation to skills and experience.
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Jessica Tucker at Staffline Group: Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01653 602361.