|Employer:||Jubilee Childrens Centre|
|Location:||Todmorden, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£9,812.40 per annum (actual)|
Todmorden Children’s Centre is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our nursery team ...
Senior Early Years Practitioner
Part Time – 18.5 hours per week
Salary - £9,812.40 per annum (actual)
Todmorden Children’s Centre provides a warm and secure environment for children aged between 0 - 4 years and we have been awarded by Ofsted ‘Outstanding in all areas’.
Working directly with parents, carer’s colleagues and children you will be the key person for a number of children supporting them in reaching their full learning potential
You will also manage staff in promoting high quality within the setting
You will need:
- Level 3 Early Years Qualification (preferably with Graduate or Qualified Teacher Status).
- Recent practical employment with working knowledge of EYFS to include Statutory EYFS welfare requirements and tracking the development and progress of children
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Experience of providing high quality childcare in a day care setting
- Experience of partnership working with parents and carers
We offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training.
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and providing equal opportunities in employment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications is Monday 24th October 2016 at 5:00pm
For an informal discussion regarding the above posts please contact Feaz Akhtar on 01706 399973
For an application form, please contact Bridget Blayney-Simpson on 01422 399504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org