Night Shift Food Manufacturing Operatives
Want to have some extra money in your pocket before Christmas? As a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of hard working Night Shift Food Manufacturing Operatives to join our client based in the St Neots area and also the Huntingdon area.
The main duties of the role include:
- Picking and packing food products on a fast paced production line
- Maintaining quality control practices
- Adhering to health and safety policies and housekeeping standards
Candidate requirements and attributes:
- Be self-motivated and be able to work as part of a team
- Ideally have picking and packing experience or experience of working on a production line
- Be punctual, enthusiastic and have a flexible approach to working hours
Our client is offering great benefits including a subsidised canteen, staff factory shop with great discounts and onsite parking for employees.
The hours of work available are fixed night shifts of 10pm – 6am, Sunday to Thursday.
The pay rate is £6.95 per hour for under 25 years of age and £7.20 over 25 years of age.