If you’re looking for a fantastic opportunity with great rates of pay, then we want to hear from you.
Staffline is one of the UK’s leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are recruiting for Administrators, to work for our busy food production client, based in Malton.
As an administrator, your main duties will include;
- Department pre-ops – Checking for any issues.
- Check all pre-ops are done for production lines.
- Booking staff holidays.
- Staff attendance and keeping the register up to date.
- Yields and down time – inputting information onto spreadsheets.
- All relevant paper work is completed.
- Keeping up to date with pay grades and inputting them onto our system.
- All relevant paper work kept up to date and tidy for charge hands.
- Answering the telephone.
- Keeping the office clean and tidy.
- Helping the shift manager with any ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Trying to help staff with any issues they may have.
You will be working a fixed shift pattern of 3 days on, 4 days off.
The pay rate is £7.82 per hour and made up of £7.20 base rate and shift suppliments.
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Jessica Tucker at Staffline Group or by telephoning 01653-602361.