Service Manager – Motivate and Inspire your Team
We are looking for a passionate Service Manager in the Swindon area of Wiltshire who wants to make a difference to the people they support.
You will be joining a leading supported living provider for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. You will be making a difference to the people they support by enabling them to achieve positive outcomes through your creative and inspiring leadership skills.
As Service Manager you will be supporting people by:
- Providing specific management, support, advice and motivation to staff teams to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goal
- To ensure the support team are competent and focused on enabling rather than doing.
- Liaising with CQC or the Supporting People Team and other relevant professionals to comply with their standards and requirements
- Ensuring quality service from Support Workers and team Leaders are maintained and able
Person Specification of a Service Manager:
- A desire and passion to motivate and lead a team.
- A minimum Qualification of NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent and experience of supervising and managing a team.
- Experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex needs.
- A full UK Driving Licence with Access to your own vehicle
If you have the desire to succeed and show dedication and true leadership qualities this is the role for you! The service is expanding and the opportunities for on-going training and career development are endless.
So if you want to join a forward thinking organisation with the people they support at the heart of everything they do then click on ‘Apply’.