Personal Care Assistants
Personal Care Assistants - Billericay, Chelmsford and surrounding Essex areas
Salary - From ??8 - ??9 per hour, dependent on experience and qualifications
Benefits - Minimum 4 hour session with each client, variety of F/T, P/T and Bank opportunities, excellent ongoing training and support, mileage between clients, Uniform and DBS supplied and the opportunity to play a valuable part in the company.
Must be flexible, committed and agree to follow the Heart of Gold ethos and values.
Must be a car owner/driver due to areas covered.
You will be:
- Highly motivated, ambitious and passionate about care.
- Committed to offering high standards and quality of service to ensure clients feel valued and respected.one that you would like to receive yourself
- Flexible and willing to cover holidays, emergencies and care of clients if necessary
- Reliable, honest and an effective time-keeper
- Flexible in your work
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to plan and organise yourself and others
- Patient, discreet and cheerful
- Ability to use own initiative and make suggestions when required
- Willing to undertake all mandatory and specialist training in line with organisation and client needs
And will ideally:
- Have experience in Care/Social care in voluntary or employed role
- Have or be working towards a recognised qualification in Care
Heart of Gold Care is a new organisation providing quality care to individuals in their own homes in and around Essex. The successful candidate will have an exciting opportunity to develop and grow with the business.
We are looking for passionate individuals with a 'Can Do` positive approach. Those who will share our ethos and company values.
You will be working closely with our Manager of Operations and Care Manager to deliver a quality service that will make a difference to individuals and their everyday lives.
If you think you are the type of person we are looking for and wish to join an exciting new organisation, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please apply online with your CV
Please see interactive brochure for more information on Heart of Gold Care