Mailing House Specialist
Has anyone ever told you that you are outstanding at what you do?
We are looking for a fearless and talented individual like you who can join our mission to be the best that the industry has to offer. We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
Is this you?
We are a small close knit team that support each other like a family. You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Our rewards often come in the form of the satisfaction that doing the job well brings. Knowing that you have contributed in a positive way is part of the job, that you could not put a price on.
Main Purpose of Job: In conjunction with your Senior Mailing House Specialist and Mailing House Team Manager:
- Provide an excellent and professional level of service to mailing houses that use whistl as a postal carrier
- Ensure smooth running of collections and requesting of consumables is maintained
- Build long term relationships with the mailing houses to improve accuracy in collection and forecast volumes
- Have up to date and accurate knowledge of mailing house processes and procedures as you are the main point of contact
- Have accurate and up to date knowledge of whistl processes, products, services and software.
- Work with transport and operations to achieve less wasted cost across the network
- Keep relevant internal parties informed of the activity from your mailing houses. Informing account managers and client services where their clients are concerned
- Accurate and timely forecasting of large mailings and KNP’s to National Transport and Operations network wide, along with local depots, client services and account managers
- Achieve Objectives and KPI’s set by Mailing House Team Manager
Mailing House Specialist | Mailing | Specialist | Customer Service | Mailing Process | Forecasting
- Articulate - possess strong communication skills both face to face, written and on the telephone. Ability to build a rapport with and communicate effectively with mailing houses and colleagues
- Willingness to make decisions & problem solve
- Flexible & adaptable – able to carry out a range of different duties and to multi-task/work on different jobs at the same time
- Able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- A good team player, able to support other members within the team
- Accurate & thorough
- Question or challenge things if they do not look right
- Able to use automated systems
- Able to be a credible representative of whistl and to provide information/advice to mailing houses
- Client focused and can deliver excellent customer service in a professional and polite manner
- Can handle complaints professionally and within SLA
- Flexible & adaptable
- Maintains a professional attitude. Aware that they represent the company and act accordingly
- Develop realistic workable solutions to problems with the ability to identify causes/trends
- Can work in a high pressured environment keeping calm and rational at all times
- IT Literate particularly with MS Office Applications
- Able to analyse data, spot trends, draw conclusions and make recommendations to management
- Presentational Skills – able to assist with effective presentations to Mailing Houses
- Working knowledge of whistl business and other activities
About Our Company:
Whistl is changing the face of mail in the UK with an exciting range of mail, parcels and doordrop media products and services, both in the UK and internationally. Whistl process over 26% of all the UK's mail. Each year we collect, sort, send and transport 4 billion items of addressed mail, packets and parcels for businesses just like yours, as well as handling planning and managing millions of doordrop items.
Applicants to feed into: Applications@smartrecruitonline.com with the subject line as: SRO-04716