Customer Service/Onboarding Specialist
Our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service/Onboarding Specialist to join their team.
This position offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work as part of a small but lively team covering a large variety of customer service, administration and account management tasks. This company offers a friendly and relaxed environment in which to work, based in the centre of Harrogate.
You will be a central hub for clients, support and administration, the duties will be varied and will be centred around the following:
- Data entry and research of information to be uploaded directly onto their live system used by over 1000 companies
- Owning, responding to and managing incoming enquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Providing first line support and advice to system users
- Account Management for system users
- Data inputting and running of reports on a monthly basis
- Providing support to the rest of the business, especially the sales team when required
Ideally our client is looking for someone who has strong customer service skills and who is looking for a stable employment opportunity.
You will be a proactive, team player who is well presented and hands on - a 'roll your sleeves up' attitude is required.
Our client is looking for someone with the following skills;
- Customer focused
- Strong team player
- Strong verbal communication, with a good standard of English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Personal organisation and time management
- IT literacy, experience of using CRM systems is an advantage
Training will be provided to the successful applicant, however, we do ask that you have a similar administration experience ideally from within a sales administration or customer service environment.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday: 9am to 5.30pm, with one hour for lunch.
They are offering a salary of £17,000 to £19,000 per annum. They offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a potential 10% bonus which is based on company and personal performance.