Sales Order Processing Administrator - French Speaking
A fast growing company situated in Wetherby is looking to recruit a French speaking Sales Order Processing Administrator.
Our client is looking to recruit a full-time member of staff to provide administrative support to the Sales Order Processing and Customer Support team that will be selling products to non-English speaking customers. You will also be responsible for building relationships with customers and working collaboratively with your appropriate Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Process export and domestic (non FOB) orders in a timely manner and ensure customer requirements are met
- Build up an established relationship with Hauliers and customers in order to deliver the best service
- Create proformas and send to customers to secure prepayments
- Respond to customer enquiries and coordinate information between customers, warehouse, and other relevant departments
- Prepare all necessary shipping documents
- Ongoing status updates to customers
- Provide language translation support to colleagues and customers
- Process new line forms/price amendment forms
- Provide ongoing support to Account Managers, responding promptly to all requests
- Interact with the finance team with regards to any pricing/invoicing issues
- Keep customers up to date with new/discontinued items via the websites
- Informing customers of discontinued items
- Processing Sample request forms for Country Managers
- Provide holiday and workload support as required
Our client is looking for someone who has prior experience in either a sales/marketing coordinator role or sales order processing/sales coordinator role.
Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe) are required and it is essential that you are fluent in French.