Customer Service Associates
As we are now entering a seasonal trading period, we are looking to recruit Customer Service Associates on a temporary basis, to support our client through the Christmas trading period. The role will be based at our client’s prestigious food manufacturing company based in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
As a Customer Service Associate, you will act as the first point of contact for internal & external customers, delivering an exceptional service to the highest standards, whilst ensuring a pleasant experience for all.
Your main responsibilities are to include:
- Taking Inbound & Outbound calls, leading conversations whilst delivering great customer service
- Resolving customer queries or complaints by telephone, email or letter, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times and negotiating appropriate compensation
- Adhering to operating procedures, ensuring databases and files are kept up to date and accurate
- Working accurately and efficiently at all times
- Working using your own initiative and as part of a team
The working hours for this role will be 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm and Saturday 8am-1pm.
In return for your hard work and commitment our client is offering:
- £7.39 per hour
- A subsidised on site restaurant
- A discounted Staff Shop
- On-site car parking
- Access to the Staffline Onsite Team
Ideal applicants will have a proven background in customer service, a passion for delivering service to high standards and the ability to demonstrate empathy at all levels.
If you feel you fit the criteria and wish to be considered for the role, please email you CV to Laura.