Interim Deputy Manager
We are looking to recruit a passionate Interim Deputy Manager for a Home Care branch in the Hull area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a nationwide home care provider that provide specialist care services with the client central to their values.
You will become part of a high quality service who owe their success to the people they employ. They continually empower their staff, through professional development, with full training and support.
As Interim Deputy Manager you will lead and support your team, using your knowledge and understanding of care legislation to maintain and uphold a quality home care service. Your other responsibilities will be:
- Taking responsibility for the recruitment process
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and care management teams
- Manage and be accountable for the budget in consultation, where necessary with the Senior Manager
- Ensure appropriate planning of the service to meet all company KPI’s
- Plan and write informative support plans
- Investigate and respond to concerns/complaints in consultation with the manager.
What will I need to be an Interim Deputy Manager?
- A Level 3 Diploma in Care or equivalent
- Have a domiciliary care background at senior level
- Be positive and proactive with excellent leadership qualities
In return our client offer excellent benefits, including employee discounts, health scheme, 30 days’ holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) and above all excellent career progression. So, if you are interested, please click on apply!