Care and Support Workers
Radis Community Care are currently recruiting for Care Workers, to provide care and support to people living in their own homes.
??7.85 to ??8.10 per hour + Mileage Allowance and Paid Travel Time at ??7.85 per hour
Mortimer / Burghfield (RG7 area) and Tilehurst / Calcot (RG31 area) and surrounding villages.
Would you like to make a difference in peoples lives? Even more, you will get the opportunity to be someone special in the lives of vulnerable people, enabling them to achieve and maintain independence, dignity and quality of life.
We need honest, dependable and dedicated people to join a team providing a high quality service to our clients. No formal experience needed as FULL TRAINING will be given, but you will need a caring and flexible attitude, be able to work every other weekend and have your own transport.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive rates of pay (??7.85 to ??8.10 per hour + Mileage Allowance and Paid Travel Time at ??7.85 per hour)
- Full Time/Part Time (early mornings, evenings and weekends)
- Free staff uniform & safety kits
- Ongoing support & training (including diplomas) throughout your career with Radis
- 28 days paid holiday pro rata
- Refer a friend scheme (T&C's apply)
WE NEED YOU!
Successful applicants will need:
- Enhanced DBS check - carried out at the Reading branch (payment met by employee).
- Full driving licence & own car
Please apply online today - We look forward to hearing from you