- Full Time
We'd be expecting you to...
- Design, build and maintain bespoke object-orientated PHP applications
- Update and improve existing internal applications
- Building great, readable and well-documented code with an eye for QA
- Maintain up-to-date specification and technical documentation for each application
- Integrate with various third-party APIs to further enhance applications
- Perform research and development tasks
- Be able to communicate to other team members who aren't technically focused
- Contribute ideas and solutions to the team
- 3+ years full time experience in a backend development role working within a LAMP stack environment
- Complete knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Good understanding of JSON, XML and APIs
- Working with version control (we use SVN)
- Knowledge of database and application optimisation for better performance
You will be...
- Fascinated by technology with a key interest in exploring different solutions to create the optimal product for our users
- Be sparky and full of ideas and the kind of person who's happy to work in a team
- Fixated on scaling systems and building platforms that last
- Self-motivated, able to quickly assess situations and business needs and come up with solutions to any problems that may come your way
- Fluent in written and spoken English and must be resident in the UK
We offer ???
- A competitive salary
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- A friendly, dynamic working environment
- 41.25 hours per week (includes a 1 hour paid lunch break each day)
- A range of employee benefits and discounts across the group
To apply please click the APPLY button.