Software Trainer / Training Consultant
OGL is looking to recruit a Training Consultant to join our Software Delivery Team based at our offices in Stourport on Severn, Worcestershire.
About the Role:
OGL offer a complete business management software package to stockists, distributors and wholesale markets. The Software Trainer will be responsible for carrying out specialised training to our customers throughout the UK.
We are seeking a Software Trainer to work closely with other Training Consultants, Project Leaders and the Software Delivery Manager. The role will involve travel and overnight stays; however, the successful candidate will be required to come in to the office on a regular basis.
- Complete TNA to identify customer requirements
- Prepare and deliver concise training schedules, adapting training style as appropriate to our customers either at the customer site, Head Office or remotely
- Guide, support and assess the individual’s abilities
- Provide a consultative approach with the ability to identify and provide solutions to customer queries
- Demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm about our products and services
The ideal candidate will be confident, adaptable and personable; hold a flexible approach and have the ability to inspire and support our customers.
Consideration will be given to applicants who are looking for an opportunity to take their career to the next level and who have a good understanding of ERP software systems along with the ability to deliver high quality training to customers.
Skills and Experience required:
- Knowledge of ERP systems, particularly sales / purchase order processing, warehouse management and stock would be desirable
- The ability to tailor / deliver high quality training to customers
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Applicants must hold a full driving licence
- Attractive Salary Package
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- 25 days Holiday, plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare (following a 6 month probation period)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Free on-site parking
Established in 1976, OGL Computer Services Group Limited now employs over 250 members of staff at its offices in Worcestershire.
OGL offer support services to a large number of SME businesses. We supply, install and support products from world leading partners, including HP Enterprise (Silver Partner), Microsoft (Gold Partner), Kaspersky (Platinum Partner), WatchGuard One (Gold Partner) and VMWare (Enterprise Partner).