Has anyone ever told you that you are outstanding at what you do?
We are looking for a fearless and talented individual like you who can join our mission to be the best that the industry has to offer.
We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
Is this you?
We are looking for a customer focussed individual to be responsible for the day to day running of a portfolio of Client accounts acting as a link between clients and media owners. Understanding clients’ needs and objectives and matching Whistl products based on their requirements. Liaise closely with clients, printers and internal departments to ensure the smooth running of bookings throughout the campaign. Manage Administrative tasks, to ensure outputs and information supplied to Customers and internal departments is accurate and ensure that Internal SLAs are met.
Customer Service/External Relationships
- Responsible for the day to day running of a portfolio of customers
- Liaising and occasionally meeting with clients alongside Account Development team to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Develop detailed understanding of accounts in order to match Whistl products based on their needs.
- Ensure all Customer requirements are met within agreed timescales offering outstanding Customer Service throughout to help retain and grow Whistl’s client portfolio.
- Ensure no business is lost through administrative errors or poor customer service
- Handle all administration on a campaign including campaign contracts and invoicing, customer complaints and other customer reports
- Work closely with Account Development team to ensure customer needs are met
- Brief Insights and Planning department on customer requirements
- Develop a good understanding of the role other departments fulfil
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other departments
- Chase up actions from other departments where necessary
- Liaise with Functional team and Operations teams to ensure correct booking of campaign
- Update internal systems with required information once the client has accepted the quotation.
- Input contract details on to Doorway system and see booking through from contract to completion.
- Undertake ad hoc work as requested
- Support Account Development team in protecting revenue and commission figures by providing accurate information and documentation at all times, both internally and externally.
- Create contracts, invoices and credits for authorisation by the appropriate colleague.
- Answer the phone in a professional manner – taking messages, quotations and responding to Customers as appropriate.
- Respond to email correspondence from clients in a timely, clear and professional manner.
- Be responsible for ensuring that a signed contract is received back from Clients for each distribution.
- Ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare campaign schedules based on customer requirements
- Create and submit Post Distribution reports when required.
- Save Customer emails and documentation in relevant places.
- When deadlines are not achievable supply revised timings immediately.
- Prioritise tasks on a daily basis, asking for assistance when needed.
- Ensure debtor days for customers are minimal. Chase up pre-payment customers and ensure PO numbers are received in a timely manner.
- Ensure accurate use of the Doorway system by managing orders based on Customer requirements.
- Create and maintain client data in Address Book.
- Upload schedules and create contracts in Doorway to ensure internal departments briefed in accordance with internal SLA.
- Follow applicable business rules before back processing a brief.
Adhere to all business processes to ensure that authorisation is sought where required before progressing bookings.
Account Manager | Account Executive | Administrator | Admin | Customer Service | Customer Support
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer focused environment including direct contact with customers.
- Ability to deal with colleagues in a professional, friendly and helpful manner.
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent team player who is flexible and adaptable.
- Proactive in solving problems.
- Customer focused, can deliver customer service to required standards in a professional and polite manner.
- Self-motivated & able to turn work around quickly whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to reprioritise workload when unexpected tasks arise.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- IT literate – Basic MS Office.
- 6 – 8 GCSEs or equivalent to include an A-C in English Language and Maths
- Educated to A level/BTEC or equivalent
- Intermediate MS Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in an administrative / office environment.
- HND/Degree level of education
About Our Company:
Whistl is changing the face of mail in the UK with an exciting range of mail, parcels and doordrop media products and services, both in the UK and internationally. Whistl process over 26% of all the UK's mail. Each year we collect, sort, send and transport 4 billion items of addressed mail, packets and parcels for businesses just like yours, as well as handling planning and managing millions of doordrop items.
To apply email: Applications@smartrecruitonline.com with the subject line as: SRO-04733