Hire Desk Controller
Hire Desk Controller – Spider Web Recruitment are currently supporting this successful international business in their search for a Hire Desk Controller. This company is the world's leading supplier of noise barrier & acoustic barrier solutions with Headquarters located in Sudbury, Suffolk, however the company is looking to move to the Bury St Edmunds area in the early part of 2017. They are looking for a motivated Hire Desk Controller to control the plant hire desk, receiving orders for hires and requests for collections of these hires.
The main duties of the Hire Desk Controller are:
- Planning transport for deliveries and collections
- Processing and inputting all deliveries and collections onto paperwork and into IT systems
- Liaising with other employees within the depot, customers, and their supply chain.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of the Company's equipment for hire or sale
- Generating reports for customers and calculating, supplying and chasing of quotations where required
- Supporting the Management team in leading and contributing to the regular review of the depot's procedures to improve customer service, performance and productivity.
As the Hire Desk Controller, you must have experience within the construction hire industry and with dealing directly with customers and sites. You must have knowledge of Plant equipment, with a good geographical knowledge of the UK and of vehicle routing. You must also be PC literate with experience of Microsoft Office. Experience of hire software such as MCS RM would be an advantage, however full training can be given.
This role offers a salary of circa £20,000 depending on experience with working hours of 08.30 - 17.00 and 4 weeks holiday per annum.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Additional keywords: Hire Desk Controller, hire desk, plant hire, order processing, transport planning, MCS RM
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider Web Recruitment, a low cost flat fee recruitment service that works on behalf of companies looking for quality candidates. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider Web Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.