Head of Maintenance
Head of Maintenance - Leyland, Lancashire
We are looking for a talented, energetic and team orientated leader to play a major role in helping us to create the best maintenance team in the North West. Our new Head of Maintenance will be one of two senior managers reporting directly to the Operations Director for maintenance services. This senior leadership team will be responsible for around £16 million of expenditure each year. The Head of Maintenance will:
- Manage day to day repairs and maintenance activities delivered by around 100 directly employed staff and a range of external contractors
- Manage budgets
- Contribute to the development of relevant strategies and maintenance programmes
- As a senior manager within the Group, lead and contribute to key corporate projects
- Ensure that the maximum value for money is achieved
- Display an absolute commitment to health and safety
If you think you have the skills, experience and personal qualities we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. We can offer a great place to work, a good remuneration package and an exciting, rewarding challenge.
For more information regarding this fantastic opportunity, please apply through the company website to view the job description and person specification.