Contract Support Manager – Mental Health Charity
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to join Mind BLMK’s workforce and support the Senior Management team in existing operational contracts as well as support the launch, implementation and incorporation of new and ongoing projects across the organisation.
Contract Support Manager
Based in Flitwick
Full-time, 37.0 hours per week, worked Mondays to Fridays.
The role is secured as fixed term until 31st March 2017,
with the potential for extension or to be developed into a permanent role as part of future organisational expansion.
- Managing outcomes-focused services.
- Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Developing, managing and reporting on budgets.
- Workforce management.
Skills, abilities and knowledge required:
- Effective planning, reporting and problem-solving ability.
- Strong people management skills.
- Effective and confident delivery of presentations and reports.
- Good communication, motivational and negotiation skills.
- Conducting meetings, identifying actions and solutions, and generating notes.
- Good IT skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, internet, databases and reporting systems).
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Understanding of the wellbeing needs of people with mental health needs, including those from culturally diverse communities.
- Valid driving licence and access to a car for work.
Qualifications and training required:
- Relevant Management and Leadership qualification or be willing to work towards a suitable qualification.
Closedown for applications: 10am on Wednesday 26th October 2016
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the button to be directed to our website to download the information pack and application form.
No agencies please.