Communications Officer – Mental Health Charity
- Part Time
This is an exciting opportunity to provide branding, editorial, production and communications support to ensure the effective marketing and promotion of Mind BLMK’s services.
Based in Flitwick
£18,553.00pa pro rata (£7,521.54pa actual salary)
Part-time, 15.0 hours per week; ideally worked Mondays to Fridays (3.0 hours per day) but flexibility is negotiable.
- Editing, updating and maintaining website content.
- Working towards deadlines in a busy office environment.
- Working with external agencies as well as senior management.
Skills, abilities and knowledge required:
- Understanding of guarding, applying and guiding on corporate brand.
- Confidence and assertiveness to oversee effective branding.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to use social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Good communication, organisational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Good basic IT skills (MS Outlook, Publisher, word, internet).
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
Qualifications and training required:
- Good standard of education with as minimum equivalent of 5 GCSEs A-C, preferably including English and Maths.
Closedown for applications: 10am on Monday 24th October 2016
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the button to be directed to our website to download the application pack and application form.
No agencies please.