Endless Design is a multi-disciplined Design, Architectural and Interiors practice working on a wide variety of exciting projects both on and off the island. We are seeking a number of talented individuals to join our growing team based on the Isle of Man.
The ideal applicant will have 3 years post graduate experience and ideally MRICS.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:-
- Preparation of bills of quantities and schedules of work. Assessment of contractor tender submissions.
- Review of contractor claims for delay and disruption.
- Agreement of contractor final accounts.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:-
- Sound working knowledge of the JCT and NEC forms of Contract.
- Eye for detail, be commercially astute and technically competent and have the ability to find opportunities and angles that others miss.
- Self-motivated and have an ability to organise and manage your own workload.
Applicants must have the relevant experience as detailed above and be fluent in both written and spoken English.
Please forward CV, Covering letter, a small example of your portfolio together with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
or in writing to:- Careers, Endless Design Ltd, European House, Peel, Road, Douglas, IM1 5ED.