Customer Service Administrator
My client, a small but respected supplier of decorative interior hardware is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor into their team. For the right candidate this is a really exciting opportunity with genuine prospects of career development.
This challenging and vital role provides the main point of contact for all inbound enquiries into a small but busy office, and is an opportunity for an outstanding individual to make a real difference to business performance through superb customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide first class customer service from initial enquiry to despatch of order, including product selection advice & solutions, preparation of quotations & all sales order processing documentation.
- Process sample & brochures requests, and manage sample inventory.
- Telephone follow-up of quotations, sample requests & advertising / exhibition enquiries.
- Assist with the preparation & execution of direct marketing & email campaigns
- Update Sales Ledger, Cash Book & Invoicing entries on Sage.
- Process stock picking & periodical stock take records & adjust stock on system as required.
- Daily update & circulation of Excel base Sales Order Log, to ensure all orders are correctly processed on time, in full.
- General office management duties including stationary & consumable purchasing, petty cash, post & other admin duties as needed by the business.
- An intelligent & capable administrator with exceptional communication & customer service skills, and a genuine can-do attitude.
- Responsible, mature & committed individual, capable of being the primary point of customer contact within the business, taking real ownership of customer service within the business.
- Extremely well organized, dynamic, self-starter with the initiative to manage & prioritize a varied & demanding workload in a small but busy office, often working unsupervised.
- Good IT Skills: Must be very proficient in MS Excel & MS Word with working knowledge of Sage 50 desirable (though not essential) .
- Capable of understanding & verbally communicating basic technical / 3D product & installation information for hardware products.